Jody in Wonderland is a special episode of The Dumping Ground. It premiered on the 16 December 2013.
Jody is faced with a terrible dilemma when she's asked to make a witness statement against her brother Kingsley. Jody leaves Mike's office seeing a rabbit. Following the rabbit, she enters a rather unfamiliar world with strangely familiar – yet utterly different – characters.
- Connor Byrne as Mike Milligan
- Victoria Alcock as Denise Jackson
- Kia Pegg as Jody Jackson
- Mia McKenna-Bruce as Tee Taylor
- Miles Butler-Hughton as Tyler Lewis
- Sarah Rayson as Floss Guppy
- Leanne Dunstan as Faith Davis
- Joe Maw as Johnny Taylor
- Jessie Williams as Lily Kettle
- Daniel Pearson as Rick Barber
- Amy-Leigh Hickman as Carmen Howle
- James Bartlett as Luke Jackson
- Stacey Liu as May-Li Wang
- David Avery as Kingsly Jackson
- Reece Buttery as The Fish Footman
- Chris Slater as Frank Matthews
- Philip Graham Scott as The Doormouse
- This is the only episode to have songs sung by the characters themselves.
- The first song is sung by the Hookah-Smoking Caterpillar, Luke (Mother William's son) and Denise (mother William). It is about standing up to Kingsly and not fearing him.
- The second song is sung by Tweedledum, Tweedledee, The Walrus, The Man and The Oysters. The song is about Jody giving a statement to the police about Kingsly.
- In one of the first scenes, if a character said who their favourite character from the books was, they would later return as that character.
- Harry and Mo did not physically appear in the episode, however Philip Graham Scott (Harry) and Reece Buttery (Mo) still portrayed characters.
Knave of Hearts (to Jody): Snitch or you'll be sorry.